Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Studying jQuery

I ordered a new programming book today from Amazon: jQuery Novice to Ninja

http://www.amazon.com/jQuery-Novice-Ninja-Earle-Castledine/dp/0980576857/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274835288&sr=8-1

I will do a review here when it has arrived and I have read it.

One of my personal life goals is to never stop learning new things. As such I have been looking for something new to learn about in the programming area. I looked into studying Ruby on Rails but I have so much time and energy put into Microsoft technologies at this point that I knew I was not going to switch over. I also considered getting a book on .net 4.0 but really wanted to study something new. jQuery seemed like the perfect choice. It is a technology I do not yet know but that I know I will use a lot in my web programming if I learn it.

Keith

No comments: