Friday, May 7, 2010

Living the dream or not

My friend Ike is about my age and is pursuing living his dream.


This is Ike playing at first Friday tonight.

I don't know if I am pursuing living my dream or not. Somehow it does not feel like I fully am. I love being a husband and a dad. But sometimes it does not feel like enough to fill a life. I just do not know if my life is telling the best possible story it could be to refrence Donald Miller.

I think a big part of this is that I WAS living my dream job in a lot of ways when I was working for my former church and then they laid me off and I have felt a little lost ever since. I don't think I know what my dream is anymore.

One more pic of Ike who is playing a great set and who I admire for knowing what his dream is and having the courage to live it.



No comments: